This Is To Inform You That The Examination Date Has Been Shifted To 17th June, 2017 and the Closing Date For The Submission Of All The Printouts Is now 16th June, 2017.
Attention!!! Please Pay the sum of N7,500 (Non-Refundable) to the Bank Account BELOW
ACCOUNT NAME: Bowen University Teaching Hospital, OGBOMOSO
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
The procedure for Registration
- Only Candidate between the age of 17 to 35 are eligible to apply
- Click the Register button to get a pin for the registration, Fill the form with the bank details of your payment. Note that your payment details will be verified else your login details will be blocked
- Upload a recent passport (20kB Max, 160 x 160pixels only JPEG format), you can also change your passport at anytime but whenever you made a change you must print out your registration form again.
- All fields are important
- Scan and upload the Teller of your payment (100kB Max, JPEG/PNG), very important that will be used to screen you for the entrance examination
- Upload your Results in 100kB Max, JPEG/PNG
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit
- Local Government Identification
- NECO/WAEC result (If it is 2 sitting upload only one or you scan as one file)
- Print out your Registration Form (1 copy)
- Print out your Examination Slip (2 copies)
- Print out your Attestation Form (1 copy) and fill the Attestion Form (1. Must be your Religious Leader or 2. School Principal. 3. Any Clergy (Not Family))
1. Registration Form (1 Copy)
2. Examination Slip (2 Copies)
3. Attestation Form (1 Copy)
4. Receipt: You will change your bank teller you obtained from the UBA Bank to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital
YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT ALL YOUR PRINTOUTS INCLUDING THE ATTESTATION FORM AT THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE ON OR BEFORE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE.
Note that you cannot change your documents after submission unless you log in.
The date of examination can also be changed at anytime you must aware of that. Therefore you may need to reprint your examination slip
**** For support send Mail to email@example.com
or Call: 08035551849 only during working hour
Join us on our Facebok Page For Update
YOUR PIN IS FREE AFTER GETTING THE PIN MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW THE PIN TO ACTIVATE YOUR REGISTRATION!!